Following a close collaboration with FDJ riders and the Lapierre R&D department, the new time trial frame is a real technological feat. The brief given to engineers was indeed demanding: create a lightweight, aerodynamic frame without compromising stiffness, and that thoroughly respects the strict UCI regulations.
After long hours of development and wind tunnel testing, the end result is a new-generation time trial frame with an innovative and harmonious frame/stem/seat post ensemble. A frame made to optimize the strength of the rider and minimize air resistance.
With adjustment options at the front wheel and saddle position, the frame can be adapted for time trial riders or triathletes, for maximum performance.
TECHNICAL SPECS :
- New carbon monocoque Aero frame
- Tapered headtube
- Lapierre specific Tapered fork
- Integrated seat tube & stem
- Integrated cable housing.
- Shimano DI2 compatible
- Adjustable front wheel position
- Adjustable seat mast in height and length
DELIVERED WITH :
- Lapierre Carbon Tapered Aero fork
- Lapierre stem
- Stubby /
- Cutting tool for seat mast adjustment
- Specific tapered headset
|Frame :||Carbone monocoque|
|Fork :||Lapierre Carbone Tapered|
|Stem :||Lapierre au choix : 85 / 100 / 115 mm|
|Weight :||2750 g en taille 54 avec fourche et potence|