An enormous change to Lapierre’s enduro steed for 2014, with a new frame and 27,5’’ wheels to optimise grip and power on technical terrain, combined with an incredible energy efficiency for this type of MTB.
In the Team version, made to measure for Nicolas Vouilloz, the new carbon monocoque OST+ frame equipped with e:i Shock has now been added to the range. The 2 other models are made from Supreme 6, the renowned aluminium alloy. All models are built up with specific Enduro equipment, built to resist riding on tough technical terrain.
- The 2014 Spicy Team in details:
- The 2014 Spicy range in a few words:
- 1 model in carbon, 2 models in Supreme 6
- OST+ 150mm frames with 160mm forks
- e:i Shock as standard on the Team and an option on the 527
- Lower bottom bracket
- Stiffer frame
- Easier servicing (integrated bearings in the shock mount)
- New down tube able to take a bottle cage